1991 sqft | 4 beds | 2.5 baths | #9679185
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Interior Steps, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary, Open Floorplan
- Lot description:Back Yard, Cul De Sac, Front Yard
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Lighting, Private Yard
- Square Feet:1991
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2014
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Hays ISD
- Elementary School:Science Hall
- Middle School:Laura B Wallace
- High School:Lehman
- Subdivision:Kensington Trails Sec 3A
- Hoa fees:300
- Original List Price:$364, 400
- Annual taxes:$7, 588
- Days on Market (Cumulative):12
- MLS #:9679185
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-20 20:00:28 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Matt Shaw (#494926), Phone: (512) 922-1787
Listing Office: Olivos Group (#4637)
Interested in Purchasing 118 Buckingham Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!