11800 Knights Bridge
Austin, TX 78759
1441 sqft | 3 beds | 2 baths | #7474266
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Beamed Ceilings, Open Beams Beamed Ceailings, Ceiling Fans, Eatin Kitchen, French Doors Atrium Doors, High Ceilings, MainLevelPr
- Lot description:Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size
- Square Feet:1441
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1975
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Round Rock ISD
- Elementary School:Kathy Caraway
- Middle School:Canyon Vista
- High School:Westwood
- Subdivision:Barrington Oaks Sec 01
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$515, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):14
- MLS #:7474266
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-23 15:50:23 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Ron Redder (#394740), Phone: (512) 476-1591
Listing Office: Presidio Group, REALTORS (#1191)
Interested in Purchasing 11800 Knights Bridge?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!