Architect-Renovated Family Home, Brick Veneer, Pier and Beam foundation, Hardwood floors, Walk-in Closet in Primary Bedroom w/spacious Shower, Fresh paint inside, Stainless steel appliances, Interior laundry room, tankless Water Heater, Marble Countertops, ceiling fans, recessed ceiling lights, LED lighting, Central HVAC, Mature Oak and Pecan trees, Quiet cul-de-sac.
- Interior:MainLevelPrimary, Recessed Lighting, Walk In Closets
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Cul De Sac, Automatic Sprinklers
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps
- Square Feet:1667
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1953
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Breezy Hollow 05 Sec 02
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Brentwood
- Middle School:Lamar (Austin ISD)
- High School:McCallum
- Original List Price:$1, 198, 000
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Taxes annual:$14, 045
- MLS #:9143056
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-18 01:55:17 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Joe Iley (#554437), Phone: (210) 690-0050
Listing Office: Mission Real Estate Group (#6340)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!