636 Twelve Oaks Lane
Austin, TX 78704
2266 sqft | 3 beds | 2.5 baths | #7668825
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fans, Cathedral Ceilings, Double Vanity, French Doors Atrium Doors, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Mult
- Lot description:Cul De Sac, Front Yard, Few Trees
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Lighting
- Square Feet:2266
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2003
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Dawson
- Middle School:Lively
- High School:Travis
- Original List Price:$1, 100, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3.000
- Annual taxes:$11, 567
- MLS #:7668825
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-17 13:59:33 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Mark Strickland (#748070), Phone: (512) 327-4800
Listing Office: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty (#001201)
Interested in Purchasing 636 Twelve Oaks Lane?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!