808 E 46th Street #B
Austin, TX 78751
704 sqft | 2 beds | 1 bath | #1169699
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Granite Counters, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary
- Lot description:Front Yard, Interior Lot, Trees Medium Size
- Exterior materials:Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:704
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1946
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Ridgetop
- Middle School:Lamar (Austin ISD)
- High School:McCallum
- Subdivision:Ridgetop Annex
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$399, 000
- Annual taxes:$10, 488
- MLS #:1169699
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-26 16:34:44 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Andrew McDonald(#599790), Phone: (979) 204-4887
Listing Office: Younger Homes Real Estate, LLC (#700398)
Interested in Purchasing 808 E 46th Street #B?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!