8401 Hillock Terrace
Austin, TX 78744
2704 sqft | 4 beds | 3 baths | #1097990
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Eatin Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, High Speed Internet
- Lot description:Interior Lot
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:2704
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2022
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:MunicipalUtilityDistrict
- Utility features:Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Underground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Del Valle ISD
- Elementary School:Newton Collins
- Middle School:Ojeda
- High School:Del Valle
- Subdivision:Easton Park 60's
- Hoa fees:52.5
- Original List Price:$744, 082
- Selling Office Commission:6.000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):105
- MLS #:1097990
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-20 23:52:40 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Bobbie Alexander (#442092)
Listing Office: Alexander Properties (#701338)
Interested in Purchasing 8401 Hillock Terrace?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!