Tucked into a quiet street in sought-after Bouldin Creek, The Barcode House by Webber + Studio Architects with interiors by Cravotta Interiors, is being brought to the market for the first time. Intricately designed around old-growth Live Oaks, the Barcode House offers its owners a tranquil recess in the heart of one of Austin’s most coveted neighborhoods. This home was featured on the 2016 AIA Austin Homes Tour and showcased in Austin Home Magazine and Dezeen Magazine. The Barcode House features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a flex space, and a small office. With decking just off the kitchen & living room, the indoor/outdoor feel of the backyard is perfect for entertaining. The Old Growth Live Oaks provide ample shade around the home with several places to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
The owners installed an enterprise-grade network system & speakers wired throughout the home. The Barcode House comes complete with Tesla charger, Lutron shades on all windows downstairs, Smart Locks, Bosch induction stovetop, oven, refrigerator, Wine Fridge, Irrigation system + misting fan system in front and back yard, Tankless Water Heater, and beautiful Birch wood-paneled walls throughout.
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Bookcases, Ceiling Fans, Double Vanity, Eatin Kitchen, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Interior Steps, Kitche
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- View:City, Neighborhood, Trees Woods
- Lot description:Landscaped, Native Plants, Many Trees, Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Large Size, Xeriscape
- Exterior materials:Balcony, Exterior Steps, Lighting, Misting System, Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:2112
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2013
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Capital Heights
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Becker
- Middle School:Lively
- High School:Austin
- Original List Price:$2, 000, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):15
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Taxes annual:$25, 780
- MLS #:7247037
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-17 19:00:29 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Lesley Taylor (#702848), Phone: (512) 831-6577
Listing Office: Kuper Sotheby's Int. Realty (#001203)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!